Receptionist - Float all sites
|Employment Type:||On Call|
|Description:||On Call – Weekdays, Evenings-till 8 pm, Saturday 9-5 Float position for 7 sites|
Ensure callers and visitors can access needed care. Ensure patients are greeted and assisted professionally, courteously, and efficiently. Manage incoming calls, register and assist patients in completing required paperwork, collect fees and required data, schedule appointments, screen for homeless and zero pay services, medical records requests, scanning and general office tasks. Keep patients informed about wait times and ensure a comfortable, clean waiting area.
1. Proficient computer skills, including word processing, alpha numeric data entry with high speed & accuracy, and Microsoft Outlook.
2. Bilingual skills - English/Spanish
3. Knowledge to perform general office tasks including scanning and responding to medical records requests.
4. Ability to read and follow oral and written instructions.
5. Ability to learn Medicare, Medicaid and major insurance carrier regulations, procedures and benefit plans.
6. Excellent people/phone skills. Customer service focues.
7. Must be detailed oriented and able to multi-task while maintaining professional and courteous image in a busy environment.
8. Strong interest in working with special populations.
1. Typing speed of 45 to 50 WPM.
2. Prior medical office experience.
3. Excel experience preferred
4. Prior experience with EMR, medical scheduling & billing software
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.